What beautiful boys! I don't think I commented on your other update. Little Roo is getting so big with his table foods and sippy cup. How precious. And his smile...still such a happy little guy. I love it.
Oh girl, you know I love me some comparison pictures! Love, love, love the month after month pictures. After looking at their pictures I can see more of their differences. Although there will be no question they are brothers! Love those sweet smiles!
I love the comparisons!! My absolute favorite pic is Alex's 6 month -- that smile, oh my!! (He looks just like his Momma in that picture, by the way!) And Roo with his precious smiles and dimple month after month...what a happy guy! Such sweet and happy brothers!
5 comments:
precious. precious. precious. missin' my little men... xoxoxoxox mom/noni
What beautiful boys! I don't think I commented on your other update. Little Roo is getting so big with his table foods and sippy cup. How precious. And his smile...still such a happy little guy. I love it.
Oh girl, you know I love me some comparison pictures! Love, love, love the month after month pictures. After looking at their pictures I can see more of their differences. Although there will be no question they are brothers! Love those sweet smiles!
I love the comparisons!! My absolute favorite pic is Alex's 6 month -- that smile, oh my!! (He looks just like his Momma in that picture, by the way!) And Roo with his precious smiles and dimple month after month...what a happy guy! Such sweet and happy brothers!
Cute, cute, cute!!! I love the comparisons....very sweet, happy little men!
Post a Comment