I was a very early riser. Very early. Like, 2 a.m. early. I think there's potential for Alex to follow in my footsteps. He didn't get out of bed at 2 a.m., but he did cry out and Jerry had to go in and lie down with him a while until he went back to sleep. We'll see how this shapes up in the years ahead. I'm sure Noni and Pops are both hoping that he, too, is an early riser. Just to show me what it was like. ;-)
Of course we started out the evening before with milk and cookies for Santa. And a note to tell Santa thank you for coming to visit.

Seems like Santa enjoyed his cookies. Oh, and look! He left a little note that says,
Dear Alex and Roo,
Thank you for the cookies and milk and for feeding my reindeer. You are very kind. I know you make Jesus smile. Merry Christmas!
Santa
And did you notice the "reindeer bells" that the reindeer left behind for the boys as a thank you, too? Alex had more fun ringing those bells!

Here's what it looked like after Santa had made his visit.

Alex's toys...

Roo's toys...

Here's Alex as he woke up and started looking to see what Santa brought him.


![]() |
| Who was more excited, Noni or Alex?! |
![]() |
| Alex loves, loves, loves his harmonica. He plays and sings songs to us. |

And when Roo woke up, he joined in the fun. He wasn't too sure what to make of it at first, but he got into the excitement once he saw his toys.







We had such a Merry Christmas – especially getting to spend it with family and friends. And more than any toy or gift we received, we are so grateful for the gift of Jesus and the hope, grace, mercy and forgiveness He gives to us each and every day.







6 comments:
How cute...I love all of these precious pictures. I can tell how much fun was had by all, and yes I think maybe Noni was having the most fun.
Those floors are just beautiful! I love the dark rich color and the shine, oh my!
PS, I've always wanted to play the harmonica. Maybe Alex will teach me!
Thank you for all of your detailed posts about your Christmas visit. Your polar express trip, Christmas preparation, and Christmas morning all looked so magical and fun. I am so thankful that you guys got to spend so much time with those you love and that you made it home safely. I know Alex must have felt the same magic you did as a little girl. :-)
I think to say the Correa's had a very merry and blessed Christmas would be an understatement! I think December 2011 will always hold a special place in your heart and memory. Being in Texas for the month, having so much quality time with friends and family, experiencing many Christmas activities for the first time, Alex being at such a fun, fun age for Christmas this year and waking up to a wonderful Christmas moring. Wow- you guys had quite a month. So glad you guys enjoyed everything the way you did and I can only imagine how much fun Alex and Andrew had as well! Glad you guys are back home safe and sound and hopefully settled back in!
Taking a line from Uncle Zack, it may have been the best Christmas ever. I can't thank you all enough for giving us the opportunity to share it. Love you all... to the moon and back... bigger than the sky... XOXOXOX Mom/Noni
I'm loving getting caught up on your Christmas trip. It looks like yall made the most of every minute. I have to say I'm inspired to document better...I've really been a slacker lately! Great pictures.
Post a Comment