Back in September, my mind was already thinking ahead to this Christmas season. Trying to come up with fun things for Alex to do – and special ways to keep Jesus at the center of our celebrating.
It's easy to get caught up in the commercialism of Christmas. I've been guilty of it myself. But I really am trying so hard to teach my boys that Jesus is the Reason that we celebrate. That's why I'm thankful that my friend Courtney (who recently started a business called Lil Light O' Mine) came up with the idea for Light 'Em Up 2011.
If you are looking for ways to teach your children about gratitude, about giving, about what it is to let your light shine for Jesus, then you simply must visit this post on her blog. And then go share the news with others.

2 comments:
OH!! I LOVE THIS!!! And, in this instance, the props are as cute as my Little Men!! This is probably the only time you will hear me say that! LOL!
I'm off to go check out Courtney's blog. XOXOXXO love you!
Amazing. Loved her first post about this idea, too! ;) Let's light 'em up!!
Post a Comment