12.07.2011

Some Roo-bear Christmas cheer

_MG_0641


_MG_0654 copy


_MG_0933

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!
Katherine

Tanna said...

LOVE those photos!! Love that Littlest Man oh, so much more!!

Hilde Kraiss said...

SO CUTE!!!

Lauri said...

Christmas cheer is RIGHT! Those pics are awesome and Roo is just plain precious!! Can't wait to squeeze those sweet cheeks!

nanny said...

He is just so precious.
I know I keep saying how much he reminds me of Alex but gosh they look like twins.... do they act alike?

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm LOVING his chubby cheeks. He couldn't be any more precious if he tried!!! The middle picture is my favorite. The pefect Christmas smile. Can't wait to get some kisses from him!

Dana

Allyson said...

Could you just eat him up? So precious and getting so big!

Solar Powered said...

Sweet, sweet boy. I can't wait to have one of those next Christmas :) Yep, it's a boy!