Well, I am thrilled to say that I have figured out two of their secrets - at least two of the secrets from one of the blogs I envy the pictures on the most.
Secret one: a new lens for the camera. Happy to report that I have ditched my kit lens for an upgrade which I haven't gotten to try out nearly as much as I want to given our week with Little Man's sickness. But just you wait! Especially when Baby arrives! My camera will be working overtime. =)
Secret two: upload photos from an online photo storage sight like Flickr. I cannot believe the difference this makes in the photos that show up on the blog - just look at the shot below I took at the farmers market with my new lens last weekend. See how much better it looks from Flickr than uploading the image from my desktop? Plus the Flickr version is larger! Bonus!
![]() |
| From Flickr |
| From Desktop |

5 comments:
Oh, my goodness! That is amazing!! I can't believe the difference between the flickr upload and the one from your computer! I have serious lens envy, too. ;) Glad LM is feeling a bit better today!! I'm ready for our Little Man to be back to full speed. I will have to try the "secret" from the Picassa site soon. For now, I'm off on another mission! Love you so very much. XOXOXOXO
Thank you, thank you.....I too have wondered why my pictures aren't as crisp as others...
1. What lens did you buy?
2. Flickr instructions/ha
Have a good weekend.
Waiting on Lila and family too arrive....fever and all.......yes, she's sick!
I can definitely see the difference in the photos. Awesome trick!
I'm glad you have found a way to get better quality pictures that you like. Although I have always thought your pictures look great anyway. Can't wait to see more picture posts! :)
Good for you! Can't wait to see your new photos. So glad you have found a hobby you love! :-)
Post a Comment