4.25.2011

Baby Bump - 33 weeks

The home stretch.
Just a few more weeks to go.

On one hand, I welcome these thoughts because they remind me that the swelling in my hands, feet and face is temporary and that the back pain and frequent trips to the bathroom will soon be gone. (Woohoo!) On the other hand, these thoughts are a stark reminder that the clock is ticking and we still need to figure out a name. (Uh, oh! Time to kick it into high gear!)

In other baby news, I'm fairly certain that baby has turned breach since my last doctor's appointment. I go back in one week for my next check up so we'll see if the doctor confirms. I'm praying that the baby would turn head down/face down if there are no umbilical cord issues that might cause complications. I'm also praying for a vaginal delivery without the tearing issues I faced last time around. I'd love if you'd join me in praying for the same.

Will keep you posted as we have more news.

7 comments:

nanny said...

Amanda you look beautiful....
I pray that your delivery is fast and easy with no tearing or problems of any kind.....
I can't believe the time is so near. Can't wait to see your sweet little boy!

Dana said...

It just seems like it's gone by so fast! Can't believe you are in the home stretch. I remember being where you are now. SO ready for the uncomfortableness and ugly swelling to be over but so NOT ready yet for another little one to take care of. Try to enjoy the last few weeks. It will be over before you know it. And by the way, you look great!

Can't wait to hear what you decide to call the baby. He sure is going to be one blessed little boy.

I will be praying for you over the next several weeks. Hopefully he is not breach and will be in good position soon.

Love you!

Hilde Kraiss said...

You look fantastic! I'll be praying for you. I can't wait to hear the good news!!

Ganny and Grandpa said...

amanda, i,too think you look beautful.we will start praying and beleiving for everything you want for your delivery. the LORD promises that where 2 or more are asking in HIS name he will give it to us. love grandpa and ganny

Lauri said...

You are one gorgeous Momma! I'm soooo glad you shared this precious pic even though I'm sure it's the last thing you want to do. You look so great, even if you don't feel it. Sometimes I feel sad that we can't be closer. I remember going through these last few weeks the last time around with Alex and Kaitlynn and I felt so comforted to be experiencing the same moments with you. It helped me feel closer to you despite the distance, so I think that's why I've been feeling so much farther away from you lately! (Well, that plus the fact that I'm terrible about phone calls and I never found a weekend to come visit you like I wanted!)

So anyway, thank you for keeping us posted on your progress. I'm so anxious to hear your contenders for baby names. I am staying tuned for lots more updates. Miss you TONS! Hang in there!

Allyson said...

Hi Friend!

I have been lifting you up in prayer today! I can totally relate to the difficulty of coming up with a second boy's name - we made our final decision walking the halls of the hospital while I was in labor. I can't wait to meet Baby Boy Correa!

Katherine said...

The boys and I pray for you and baby Correa every day. We pray especially for a continued healthy pregnancy, a healthy labor and delivery and a healthy baby boy. Oh and we also pray for the future of Uncle Jerry's job and getting the Correa's back to TEXAS!! :)

Anyway, you look great and I love when you post baby bump pictures. We will continue to pray for you guys and for that sweet boy to get into position. OH and I can't WAIT for the announcement of his name. We will be anxiously awaiting this exciting news.

Keep us posted on any updates and give me a call when you have some free time. Would love to catch up.

Hugs to you!