4.16.2011

Hide and Seek

The other day I was cleaning up the kitchen while Alex was playing in the living room. We do not have an open floor plan in this old house, so I'm usually listening for Alex's activity and walking back and forth to check on him every so often. I noticed all of a sudden that things became quiet - a sure sign that you'd better check to see what's going on.

When he wasn't in the living room, I searched every room downstairs while calling his name. Nothing. I searched every room upstairs while calling his name. Nothing. I went back downstairs, and as I turned the landing I found this.
He had managed to climb his way into his stroller and was sitting there laughing when I finally found him. I think this was his first game of hide and go seek.

4 comments:

Dana said...

That's too cute!! He looks like he's thinking...haha mommy, I got you!!

The Little Adventures of LueLee said...

Thats so cute!!! To bad when I did something similar to that my mom didn't find it so funny and cute haha of course I was hiding from a spanking but still I was a cute face little girl, she could have resisted hahaha Love yall glad to see yall are having tons of fun :) LOVE THE TRAINS!!!!!! xoxoxoxox

Ganny and Grandpa said...

that is just so cute. i, too would cave in giving the kids things. just part of being a momma. love gannny and grandpa

Tanna said...

LOL! Clever little booger! LOL! Too cute!! Love his little spirit so! I miss these two-in-one posts sometimes!! Glad I came back to look at him playing at his train table again this morning! Love you bunches. XOXOXOX