12.09.2010

Momma's Little Elf

Momma's little elf has been very busy. Here's a little of what he's been up to these days.

Train rides around the Winter Wonderland at the mall with his Noni (and Pop Pop, even though he's not pictured here).

Posing for Christmas card photos. And looking quite dashing in his outfit that his Noni and his Great Granny made for his Uncle Zack nearly 27 years ago.
And an elf's gotta have a goldfish snack after all that posing. Or should I say, all that running around? This little elf doesn't really believe in poses.

Meet Mickey Mouse, or as Alex calls him, "Baba." (I think that's his version of Clubhouse - as in, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.) Looking at this face, I imagine him thinking, "What? You mean there's a whole Kingdom of Baba and friends? When can we go? WHEN CAN WE GO?!"
Because this kiddo has taken to Mickey like nothing I've ever seen him take to anything before. I mean, he's sharing his milk with him for crying out loud. Mickey must join us at meal times, nap times, bed times, car rides - he goes everywhere that Alex goes. Today we even used our circle shapes to make a Mickey Mouse head. Oh, and Alex wants to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse all. the. time. 
 Speaking of, here he is watching Clubhouse with his daddy. And he's rather styling, don't you think? Ha!

Another new friend - Santa. Such a good little elf, Alex is on the lookout for Santa everywhere these days.

And here's my little elf with his new apron from his Aunt Mel, Uncle Russell, Lindsey and Whitney. We got this in the mail today. Just in time because we have fudge and rice krispy treats to make next week. Thank you guys for such a fun gift - personalized with his name and everything! I hope to get some pics of him helping in the kitchen, too!

Sweetest little elf I know. When he's not busy with the things above, he's certainly busy checking out the tree below. So far, only one ornament broken. Here's hoping that's the only one before it's all said and done.

5 comments:

Tanna said...

So many, many FUN pictures!! Love 'em every one!! That is simply THE cutest elf ever. LOL! Biased, you say? You betcha! That's a special Noni Privilege that I don't intend to pass on. LOL! Give my Little Man some love from his Noni. XOXOXOXOXOXO

Dana said...

Oh, I just can't wait to get your Christmas card! I bet it will be just perfect. Love the sweet outfit that Alex is wearing. So sweet that it was Zack's. Maybe Alex can pass it on to his boy. :-)

I LOVE your tree. You guys did a great job picking out the perfect one.

I think I see a trip to Disney in your future.... I love that he likes his little Mickey. How cute is that?!

Missing you this weekend...

nanny said...

Great pictures....LM has the cutest shoes/boots!!! He and sweetpea share the love of Mickey...she stops everything when he comes on...and yes she sleeps with Mickey and Minnie....so cute!

Katherine said...

Loving all the updates. Your little Christmas elf is getting so darn big! I love that he has such favorites, Santa...Mickey! Too cute! And of all the shows that he could love, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is one of the better ones in my opinion. Jacob and Luke have learned SO much from those shows. Very educational!

And the outfit...come on now! How special is that and how precious he looks! Here's to hoping your tree and ornaments stay in tact! Love you!

Lauri said...

Thank you for sharing all of those awesome pics! I am seriously digging LM's boots. You know I'm totally into those! And I had no idea Alex was into Mickey, how cute! I bet he loves singing the "hot dog, hot do,g hot diggity dog" right? Would you believe that you can download that song on iTunes? And that Yours Truly has a copy? Haha!

I love your Christmas tree and all the fun activities you guys are doing for the holidays. I hate that we're too far apart to enjoy it together. I missed you SOOOOO much last weekend but I enjoyed catching up with you briefly the other day. Hope you are having a great week! Love you!