Here's the first baby bump photo from this time around - at 15 weeks.
I'm thinking this could get scary by the end! I started showing around 10 weeks, but this is the first photo I've gotten. I had hoped to be more diligent, but I just haven't gotten around to it until now. Hoping to get more from here on out.
And just for grins, here's 15 weeks with Alex. I was still wearing a non-maternity skirt with a belly band, but let me just tell you that there's not a chance I would be able to do that today - ha!


6 comments:
You look wonderful! You are positively glowing. Time to break out the good old maternity clothes but the good news is you don't have to dress for work this time around. Score!
YAY for belly bump pictures!! Finally! (No pressure or anything, haha!) You look so wonderful and I just love seeing that precious bump. I'm so excited for all the fun that you have ahead with this pregnancy. I can only imagine how much better it'll be this time around without the stress of work, travel, etc. Miss you, girl.
Yea for the first baby bump picture! You look great. Little baby is getting big already, I love it! I am so looking forward to the many more baby updates to come! :)
It sure does start to show faster the 2nd time around, doesn't it!?!? You look GREAT! Thanks for sharing a picture for those of us that don't get to see you very often. I can't wait to find out the sex. :-) Hope you are feeling good. You sure do look it! Love you!
Beautiful. Just beautiful. I love you dearly. XOXOXO
Oh so sweet......I am so happy for you.
Are you feeling as great as you look? The glow is beautiful.
Post a Comment