A couple of months ago, Liz came out to our house and took photos of Alex. Alex was not amused. He didn't even so much as hint at a smile. In fact, we got so few photos that Liz offered to come back for a second session. I'm so glad she did because she got a few smiles this time around. Thank you, Liz.
I want 'em ALL!!!! So stinkin' cute it just hurts to look at him! Noni is sure missing her Little Man. We need more Christmas cards with some of those Santa shots!! I love 'em!
wow,hard to pick a favorite they are all so great. the last family shot, the santa hat, the sweater and daddy swinging him are my favorites. ok, is that all of them?
It would be very hard to choose a favorite! Those are precious. Just get them all/ha Hope you are having a wonderful week with family....Merry Christmas!
7 comments:
I want 'em ALL!!!! So stinkin' cute it just hurts to look at him! Noni is sure missing her Little Man. We need more Christmas cards with some of those Santa shots!! I love 'em!
Oh my, so precious! They turned out so great. I especially love the family picture. You need a big one displayed prominently in your home!!
Missing you guys so much. Merry Christmas!!
Those are great! So glad this time went better than the previous session! What great memories! So glad you guys are enjoying your little man so much!
wow,hard to pick a favorite they are all so great. the last family shot, the santa hat, the sweater and daddy swinging him are my favorites. ok, is that all of them?
Those turned out fabulous! I'm going to need one for our kitchen bulletin board! Hoping you guys have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Precious, just want to squeal out loud. What a talented photographer and a beautiful family!
It would be very hard to choose a favorite! Those are precious. Just get them all/ha
Hope you are having a wonderful week with family....Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment