Last year, Mirabelle saw almost no merry. I was too sad because we had just moved here and the house was under too much construction to decorate. She had wreaths on her upstairs windows, but that was about it.
This year, though... Mirabelle is all decked out in merry splendor - snow included. She's ready for the holidays - and this weekend's Holiday Parlor Tour.

Each year, our neighborhood has a magnificent event called the Holiday Parlor Tour where you can buy tickets to go through seven or eight beautiful old homes. When we moved here, my goal was to get Mirabelle on the tour this year, but then we found out we were pregnant, and, well, that dream fizzled.

Our neighbors across the street are Parlor Tour Participants, and I want Mirabelle shining like the bright little star she is when people come down our street.

I'm excited about the holidays this year. We've got our trees up, Santa watching all that goes on, and a little garland hung here and there. We're ready for a Merry Christmas.
6 comments:
Mirabelle is magnificent!! Merry, Merry Christmas! Love you! XOXOXOX
Look at your cute little house all ready for Christmas. So glad you were able to decorate this year. She looks great! And the snow adds just the perfect touch! Merry, Merry Christmas!
It's looking so good! Love the snow in the first picture - makes it complete! I'm finally getting into the Christmas spirit. I think the snow here in Frisco last week really helped. Now I can listen to Christmas music and smile so big knowing it's the "most wonderful time of the year!"
It's beautiful! Merry Christmas. It must be so much fun having Mirabelle as your project.
Mirabelle looks beautiful! And I completely relate to your lack of enthusiasm last year and wanting to make up for it this year. You've done a great job and Mirabelle will definitely be shining this holiday season!
Oh how pretty...you must be so proud!
Post a Comment