Alex looks like he is feeling much better!!! Great picture!Wow been reading about the snow in VA.....are you glad to be in Texas???
Now that is cute.
I can't wait for my Little Santa to be back for Christmas Day!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Sweet, sweet boy! Hope you guys are having a fun Christmas week! Hope little man is feeling better!
So precious!!!
Amanda, this pic and the one on your Christmas card are the cutest EVER!!! I just want to reach in through the picture and give Alex a huge kiss. It's impossible not to feel good when you see such a sweet little Santa!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Alex looks like he is feeling much better!!! Great picture!
Wow been reading about the snow in VA.....are you glad to be in Texas???
Now that is cute.
I can't wait for my Little Santa to be back for Christmas Day!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Sweet, sweet boy! Hope you guys are having a fun Christmas week! Hope little man is feeling better!
So precious!!!
Amanda, this pic and the one on your Christmas card are the cutest EVER!!! I just want to reach in through the picture and give Alex a huge kiss. It's impossible not to feel good when you see such a sweet little Santa!
Post a Comment