
To My Mother
by Susan Polis Schutz
For as long as I can remember
you were always by my side
to give me support
to give me confidence
to give me help.
For as long as I can remember
you were the person
I looked up to
so strong
so sensitive
so pretty.
For as long as I can remember
and still today
you are everything
a mother should be.
For as long as I can remember
you always provided stability
full of laughter
full of tears
full of love.
Whatever I become
is because of you
and I thank you
forever for our relationship.
Always My Friend
by Susan Polis Schutz
It takes more than words
to let you know
how much it means to me
to have you as a friend.
I can depend on you for understanding
when I am confused.
I can depend on you for comfort
when I am sad.
I can depend on you for laughter
when I am happy.
I am so thankful
to know that you are
always
my friend.
When You Have a Mother
by Susan Polis Schutz
When you have a mother
who cares so much for you
that anything you want
becomes her desires
When you have a mother
who is so understanding that
no matter what is bothering you
she can make you smile
When you have a mother
who is so strong that
no matter what obstacles she faces
she is always confident in front of you
When you have a mother
who actively pursues her goals in life
but includes you in all her goals
you are very lucky indeed.
Having a mother like this
makes it easy to grow up
into a loving, strong adult.
Thank you for being this kind
of wonderful mother.
Mom, you have given me countless blessings in life. You have shown me through your words, your actions and your love how to become a strong, courageous woman. I look forward to our relationship deepening as I become a mother myself, and I am so proud that Baby Correa will have such an incredible role model in his Noni. =) I love you beyond words – higher than the highest mountain, deeper than the deepest sea. =) XOXO a.
7 comments:
Super Sweet! Happy Mother's Day to you and Tanna!
I am anonymous...oops!
So sweet. I love the old picture. That doesn't even look like you Amanda! You guys are lucky to have each other, what an incredible bond you have together!
Oh, my goodness! Today is the first day I have checked in on the blogs. My heart feels like it is going to burst with love and the tender, warm joy of being your Mom. I so look forward to the wonder of Baby Correa and the honor of having part in his life. If he brings only a fraction of the blessings to your life that you have brought to mine, you will be rich beyond compare. Thank you so much for your love and your beautiful expression of that love. You are more than I ever have deserved.
I love you, my precious child. Mom
Amanda, I enjoyed this post. Very precious. :-)
That first picture is amazing! I never realized how much you favor your beautiful mother until seeing that older photo! Your words are so sweet, too.
Hello dear sweet friend. Thinking about you and catching up on your blog. Love the photos of you and your mom and pretty much everything else you have posted! Miss you and hope sometime we can get together soon. Lots of love to you!
Post a Comment