Here I am with the shower hostesses - Lisa (Jerry's baby sister), Katherine (long-time friend), Dana (long-time friend), Lauri (long-time friend), and Sylvia (Jerry's older sister). Thank you girls for making this event so special.
The shower theme was sock monkeys - just like Baby Correa's nursery. I ate not one, not two, but three pieces of this cake that day. It was DELICIOUS!!
Lisa made this adorable sock monkey diaper cake (with a sock monkey she found in an antique store!). And here's sweet little Isabel, our niece, to show it off.
And just for grins, I thought I'd share a baby bump shot of me and my friend Lauri who is expecting her second baby in June - almost one month to the day before me!
4 comments:
We had such a blast celebrating with you!
You look so great girl. Miss ya!
I LOVED the shower and it's so fun to go through this experience with you!
An amazing event!!!
Post a Comment