3.01.2009

Baby It's Cold Outside

This morning Jerry and I had planned to set out on a trip to Greensboro, NC, so that we could register at Babies R Us. Well, when we looked outside and saw snow, we thought that it might be better to stay in Roanoke. Good thing we did - by late afternoon the roads were turning slushy because of the amount of snowfall we had and temperatures are dropping down to 26ยบ tonight.

Here's a photo to show you what it was like this morning.


And here's what Mirabelle looked like by late afternoon.


And this is the little park in our neighborhood around the same time.

3 comments:

Dana said...

It's been chilly here too...but it's going to be in the 80s in a few days. Love that Texas weather!

Tanna said...

I love seeing my children. =) And, Mirabelle... I admire the last shot. Nice composition... hee hee

Lauri said...

Brrrr...sorry, I don't envy you guys.