AHHH, you look so cute! I can't believe I don't get to see you in person and watch your belly grow! You look great! And as Jim says "You have the glow". :)I'm so glad to hear he is an active little guy--that's a good sign! Call me when you get a chance, I would love to catch up! Miss you tons!
ARRGGHHH! That is me screaming because you look so cute and I am so excited that I am gonna have a nephew and that Isabel is gonna have a Mexican cousin and that she won't be the only half-breed in the family anymore AND because you are so far away and I cannot believe that I have to wait till May to see you and touch the belly and hopefully feel him kick!!! Love you !
This is me crying... because I am so happy to see my baby with "our" new baby... and because I am so sad to be so far away... I love you so much! You are beautiful!
Wow! I'm so impressed with your precious belly! I have to admit that you are showing more than I expected, but you look AWESOME!! I agree that you're glowing - go girl! Baby C is doing great things for you :-)
Oh my! I just thought about you and thought I'd stop by the blog. So excited to see this picture!!! Baby C sure has grown! You are the cutest mommy i've ever seen:)
6 comments:
Wow. He sure is growing!! You look precious. I miss you. We need to talk soon and catch up. I want to hear all about the growing belly...
AHHH, you look so cute! I can't believe I don't get to see you in person and watch your belly grow! You look great! And as Jim says "You have the glow". :)I'm so glad to hear he is an active little guy--that's a good sign! Call me when you get a chance, I would love to catch up! Miss you tons!
ARRGGHHH! That is me screaming because you look so cute and I am so excited that I am gonna have a nephew and that Isabel is gonna have a Mexican cousin and that she won't be the only half-breed in the family anymore AND because you are so far away and I cannot believe that I have to wait till May to see you and touch the belly and hopefully feel him kick!!! Love you !
This is me crying... because I am so happy to see my baby with "our" new baby... and because I am so sad to be so far away... I love you so much! You are beautiful!
Wow! I'm so impressed with your precious belly! I have to admit that you are showing more than I expected, but you look AWESOME!! I agree that you're glowing - go girl! Baby C is doing great things for you :-)
Oh my! I just thought about you and thought I'd stop by the blog. So excited to see this picture!!! Baby C sure has grown! You are the cutest mommy i've ever seen:)
Post a Comment