
A watercolor masterpiece: "Dolphin Creative." The school of blue fish swimming above the dolphin is intermingled with mud falling through the water down to the sea floor where the mud skippers live. Love it! But my absolute favorite part of this painting is the red anglerfish. Look closely and you will see the yellow lure (light) hanging at the tip of the orange extension from the head. He is all about the details. ;-)
3 comments:
I've so enjoyed your posts Amanda! Loving getting to learn more about your boy's personalities through these sweet stories. It seems Alex has inherited some of momma's traits, the attention to detail, the decorations at his birthday party. I love it! Beautiful family! So miss you guys!
He IS our detail guy!! ;) I'm ready for some MORE posts!! xoxo LOVE y'all!! xoxo
He IS our detail guy!! ;) I'm ready for some MORE posts!! xoxo LOVE y'all!! xoxo
Post a Comment