5.14.2013

Mother's Day

IMG_2287 copy

Jerry outdid himself for Mother's Day. He made me feel celebrated all weekend long. A pedicure at my favorite little spot (which serves complimentary champagne in the evenings) on Friday night. A date night on Saturday while the kids stayed with a babysitter. Brunch after church on Sunday followed by a nice long afternoon nap (which was much needed after a long week with a sick baby who was up a lot in the night for a few nights in a row). He made me feel like a million bucks. =)

I have much to be grateful for. An amazing husband who values my role as a stay-at-home mom to our two precious babies and an amazing mother who has taught me everything I know about what it is to love your children with wild abandon. I simply cannot imagine life without having these two cheering me on in this journey called motherhood. I am blessed.

3 comments:

Tanna said...

That blessing runs both ways... Jerry, the Little Men and I are so very blessed to have you in our lives... Great photo. (Did the new toy arrive??? Can't wait to see the results) Jerry DID outdo himself!! That young man gets extra credit for this Mother's Day. Love to all. Mom

Meg said...

AC, SUCH a precious post and fantastic picture of you all. There is so much joy in those faces and in your words. You encourage me from afar! Thank you for sharing the Lord's goodness with us :)

Lauri said...

I am SO glad you had such a special Mothers Day -- you so deserve it! And girl, that family picture is all kinds of wonderful! I hope you have it framed in a prominent spot! LOVE YOU!!