Alex (after hearing on Disney Junior that it was almost Mother's Day): "Did you hear that, Mommy? Mother's Day is coming up. That means we need to work on your Mother's Day treat. Ok? And then you'll just need to share your treat with me. You got that?"
Alex: "Roo-bear, do you want to come to school with me?"
Me: "Well, he'll come with you next year."
Alex: "When you come, you don't have to be scared Roo-bear. I'll be there with you."
Me: "Thanks for encouraging him buddy."
Alex: "That's just what we big boys do!"
Alex: "The wind is thick today!"
Alex: "Mommy, I have to bite into things that smell good to me to get the flavor that I like."
At Walmart...
Me: "Alex, did you pick up the (Caution: Wet Floor) cones that had fallen down?"
Alex: "Yes!"
Me: "Thank you so much - that was so kind of you."
Alex: "That's just what a man of character does!"
Alex: "That's better than awesome!"





2 comments:
Our Little Man is better than awesome! ;) xoxoxo
All preciously priceless comments! And a wonderful picture of you and the boys!
Post a Comment