5.01.2013

A splishin' and a splashin'

They begged for an outdoor adventure in their galoshes.
IMG_1508

Their mission? Mud stomping.
IMG_1523

We hiked to the top of the hill at the park by our house.
IMG_1529

All in search of mud puddles.
IMG_1556

The sun had dried up most of the mud puddles, but we did find a few standing water puddles.
IMG_1548

They didn't seem to miss the mud too much.
IMG_1539

I think it's safe to say, mission accomplished.

4 comments:

Dana said...

Precious pictures! Mud puddles are like magnets to little boys! :-). Love it.

Tanna said...

Oh, those Little Men are just the most precious little guys around!! I could just scoop them up!! {sigh} I so wish I could... Love them for their Noni... XOXOXO...

Lauri said...

I am constantly "schooled" by you and Dana and your willingness to let your boys be boys. Poor Connor, his mean old Mom never lets him do cool stuff like puddle splashing. I need to lighten up! Great pictures!!

Tanna said...

I just keep checking for my Little Man's prayers... =(

LOVE to all!! xoxoxo Mom