
Oh, my sweet boy is growing up too fast.

Learning to work that tongue - making clicking and sucking sounds.

Mastering the art of crawling. Everywhere. This boy cannot be contained.

Bonding over sparkly star stickers with his brother.
He likes this closed-mouth smile. He can "grind" those bottom two teeth into his top gum and the top teeth coming in. (Since last month, he's had his top-middle-right tooth come in. The top-middle-left and the left incisor are coming in on the heels of it. Won't be long before he's got a mouthful!)
As you can see, he's pulling up like a pro these days. Toys, chairs, the side of the bath tub, the crib, my leg – if he can get a good grip, he's seeking higher ground.
He's been eating all kinds of table food. He's a great little eater. And nursing is still going well.

He also started clapping his hands together this weekend.

But my most favorite milestone to share is that he said his first word yesterday...

"Ma-ma!" I light up every time I hear it! I love you, sweet Roo-bear!



6 comments:
He really is getting so big. You captured some really sweet moments in these pictures. Can't believe he'll be walking before long. pretty soon he and Alex will be wrestling and hiding from one another like my boys. So much fun (and craziness) coming your way! And he said ma-ma. That is the best ever! So excited for you.
I think Zach's wedding must be coming soon. Hope all goes well and you guys have a wonderful time.
I love following your growing boys. They are absolutely precious!! Such fond memories flow over me remembering my own two at their ages.
Best,
Bonnie
Awwww Ma-Ma already. Melts the heart! I repeat, he is the happiest little one......
LOVE all the sweet Roo pics. He is just so sweet and lovable! I just want to reach in through those pictures and squeeze him!! And that tongue, sooooo funny!
I'm sure you have your hands FULL these days trying to keep up with 2 busy boys. Miss and love you girl!
Little Roo-Roo is getting SO big! How can he be 9 months already? Crawling, pulling up...I'm sure your days are busier than ever keeping up with your mobile little guy now! Love that he is saying Ma-Ma. Melts your heart, doesn't it?
I didn't get to comment on your previous treasure hunt post but I loved it! What a fun adventure for your little men! You are a terrific, wonderful mother and I just love seeing all the fun things you do with your boys! Makes me smile! Oh and I saw the sea life mural on your mom's blog. I mean really, how cute are you? :)
I'll be thinking about your family wishing you all a safe and great trip to the beach for Zack's wedding. Still praying for you all! Be sure to pass along any beach tips you find helpful for Destin! :)
Love you sweet momma!
Oh. my. goodness! I've missed seeing this all week... but, of course, I've been enjoying the real thing!! LOL! Oh, those sweet little sucking, clicking sounds and his sweet "Ma-Ma"s!! Noni is in heaven. ;) XOXOXOXO
Post a Comment