3.13.2012

Celebrations

There are fun times on the horizon for our family. My baby brother is getting married next week. He is giddy with excitement – just as it should be. I can honestly say that I don't remember a time in his life when he was this happy. Makes my heart smile for him.
IMG_4351
We came home to Texas to celebrate Zack and Candice's engagement and attend a little party in their honor. We have had oodles of fun visiting family and gearing up for their big day. We load up later this week to head to Gulf Shores where they're getting married on March 23. Their wedding date is also our grandparents' 65th wedding anniversary and our dad and Janna's 10th wedding anniversary – very special for Zack and Candice.

More to come on our adventures out west (and down south) very soon.

2 comments:

The Little Adventures of LueLee said...

Awwww Hushpuppy and Candice look so cute together :) Good pick there Zach!!!! Pass on some loves from all of us to all of y'all :) xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

How special. I can't wait to hear all about the wedding!

Dana