10.14.2011

A little light dusting

Last week we were gearing up for Pops and Nana's visit with a little housecleaning. Alex thought Roo needed some cleaning, too.
_MG_8116
When he started dusting Roo's eyes and mouth, I had to cut him off. Clearly he wasn't too happy being told not to dust his brother anymore.
_MG_8118
Roo watched Alex's response, not sure what to make of the whole thing.
_MG_8123
But Roo was certainly grateful to be rescued.
_MG_8126

4 comments:

Tanna said...

LOL!!! Swifter should recruit Little Man! LOL!!! Poor Roo!

Lauri said...

Sooooo cute! Love the pictures. I hope you are having (or had?) the most incredible visit with your loved ones!

nanny said...

I know you are so excited to have Noni......(almost as excited as she is to be there) ha

Have fun!!! Can't wait to see pictures.

Anonymous said...

Oh that sad face! Sweet boy! Love that he was trying to help momma by keeping brother clean. And that little Roo didn't seem to mind it at all! Miss you guys!
Katherine