So here is a little bit of the progress - a sneak peek if you will...
This is the master bedroom sleeping area before we started the work...
During the sheet rock process...
And after the first round of painting.
This is the sitting area of the bedroom before any work began.
And here it is after the sheet rock and paint work. See the area to the left of the two closets? We had this area opened up and it will now be the "coffee bar" that Layla designed for us. We're going to put in a mini refrigerator and install shelves on the top half of the space.
The closet doors will look like this (but painted white). We'll have one set on each side.
This is where we're going to have built-in bookshelves installed - to the space on the right side of the window.
And this is what the bookshelves and radiator cover will look like.
So here is the master bathroom progress. Here's how it looked before.
Here's what it looked like during the demo.
And here's what it looks like today as they've begun the tile work on the floor.
The vinyl stained glass stickers will come down just as soon as we can get in to clean up the space. To the left of the window that doesn't have the stained glass vinyl stickers, we will install a vanity that looks like this.

Check back in a couple of weeks, and I'll show you the finished product.
4 comments:
Wow, the transformation is awesome! Honestly I am amazed at how you've managed to get through all the renovations and still maintain your sanity. It will be so worth it!
Can't wait to see the final product. It's going to look SO good!
It's coming along, it looks great! I love the blue paint color in your bedroom! I know you are so ready for it to be completed! Looks great!
I am excited to finally see some pictures!! I CAN'T wait to see more and most of all to see it for myself this summer!!!!!!!! I was surprised by the tile in the bathroom! I thought you were going to do it like the one in the bathroom Jerry saw in Charlotte and do the big ones in the cool closet. I love surprises! Lookin' good! =)
Post a Comment