
Jerry and I went to the doctor yesterday for the 26-week checkup. The last picture we got like this one was a little frightening, but these days he's starting to get more plump and look a little cuter. One of the things I love about this picture is that it looks like his head is cradled in a hand while he sleeps. Apparently he is also sucking on the umbilical cord. That's my son - always looking for more food. =)
He weighs 2 lbs. 5 oz. so we were happy to see that he's right on track for his "age." We're still sticking with the July 21 due date, but according to the sonogram results, it could be earlier (July 14 is what they show). Personally, I would love to have a Fourth of July baby!
4 comments:
Look at sweet baby Correa! He looks great and very cozy in there! You're right, it does look like a hand cradling his head, so sweet! I can't believe you are already 26 weeks! I can't wait to meet the little guy!
It DOES look like he is resting his head in a hand! =) My little grandson! =) It was SOOOOO good to get to see you last weekend. I miss you. XOXOXOXOX
I love the new picture! He is so precious all cuddled up in there. And he is almost already as big as his 'cousin' Kaitlynn!
He's precious. I cannot wait to see him in your belly in a few weeks!
Post a Comment