27 weeks down, 13 left to go. Can that be right? Holy mackerel - that'll be here before we know it.
The baby is moving like crazy these days. And I think he's finally starting to have the hiccups, though I still can't decipher between those and punches and kicks. Regardless, lots of movement going on.
Let's see...what else is happening? A little sciatic nerve pain, a little shortness of breath, a lot of trips to the bathroom. Fun times.
Seriously though, I can't complain too much. Everything has been going along well. Hopefully the rest of the pregnancy will be as easy as the first part.
4 comments:
Look at baby boy Correa getting so big! You look great and I'm so glad your pregnancy has been pretty easy so far! I had the sciatic nerve pain with Jacob- not fun! Good thing it's only temporary! You look great!
I miss you... You look beautiful! Tony and Barbara came yesterday... we sat on the porch all afternoon... Milha and Johnny came for dinner... had smoked chicken, asparagus, potato salad, corn casserole, Sister Shu's rolls... and blueberry-lemon cake... talked about ya'll lots... wished so much that you were here... looking forward to Blackberry Farm... still not the same as having you here... Love that my Little H is growing strong! XOXOXOXOX
Amanda, you look precious! I know it's getting to be a bit uncomfortable and believe me, I feel your pain!! Your pregnancy clothes are so cute. Miss you!
So sweet! You look fabulous! Can't wait to see you for the shower!
Post a Comment