2.06.2009

Cheery Cherry Friday

HAPPY FRIDAY! I thought I'd post another baby bump shot - this one at 16 weeks - with my cheery cherry sweater. Oh, and my fun cheery cherry shoes that I found at Payless! Hope you all have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Tanna said...

I love the Cheery Cherry Baby Bump!! And the shoes... =)

Lauri said...

So cute! I'm glad you're so cheery despite the cold weather up there :-)

Anonymous said...

So sweet! And I love the ideas for your master bedroom! :-) Dana

Anonymous said...

I love the the baby boy bump! You look so cute, I'm so sad you live so far away!!

I can't wait to see what you end up doing with your bedroom after looking at the ideas Layla sent. I'll be sure to watch for pictures!

Love you,
Katherine

Anonymous said...

You look so adorable! Isabel saw the picture and made a sweet sound and said "I want to see Amanda and Jerry!" I said "Me too!" Miss yall!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you both and it is a boy! What a journey you are beginning. Going to have to think about the name!! Ann Tolbert

The Zajicek's said...

Hi Amanda! So glad we found each other's blogs! Glad to see and hear you guys are getting settled in your new place. Yes, the cold weather is certainly something to get used to! But I found it's easier when you know it's just going to be down right freezing for at least 3 months. That back and forth stuff in Texas makes it worse! :)

Congrats on your pregnancy too!! What a wonderful blessing! You guys will be incredible parents!

God bless - Kyla