1.26.2009

A little baby bump

15 weeks and a little bit of a baby bump!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for the baby bump! You will love having a little boy! Don't have any name suggestions - we had a hard enough time figuring ours out! :-) Dana

Tanna said...

I love to see that little bump growing!! =)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations Little Miss! I'm very excited for you and Jerry. So he's a little Dallas baby. Were you aware before you left? I personally like Elijah, Jackson and Randall. Good luck on finding a name, it'll probably come down to the final days before you give birth.

Kerry

Lauri said...

You know I love the names you've already shared with me! He is going to be the sweetest, most loving baby. Everyone told me that I would love having a boy because the boys ALWAYS have hugs and kisses for their mommies. And you know what -- it's so TRUE!!! You are looking great, take care.

Anonymous said...

Yea for the baby bump! I can't wait to see baby Correa continue to grow. I'll let you know if I come up with a creative name...nothing yet! :) Miss you!

Katherine