1.24.2009

Snips and snails and puppy dog tails

That's what little BOYS are made of. That's right, for those of you who may not have heard, we're having a BOY! I have known it all along. Now, if we could only figure out a name... What do you think - do you have any boys' names that you like? If so, post a comment for us.

3 comments:

Tanna said...

H. =)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS LITTLE MISS!

I so wish I could have seen you before you guys left town. I'm so happy for you. I LOVE that you're having a boy! You know what a perfect blessing Brian has been to us, and I know you will just be amazed at your new son, and TOTALLY in love the minute you lay eyes on him! Glad to have your blog site bookmarked now. In Miami this week on a photoshoot, so maybe i'll have some downtime to check back on all your previous posts and catch up on your big transition. CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS! SOOOOO HAPPPPY FOR BOTH OF YOU! You'll be wonderful parents!
-Sandra

Anonymous said...

As for name suggesstions, I have always felt that Jim Correa has a very distinguished sound to it!! That's my vote!!

Love you guys,
Jim Webb