1.18.2009

Small Scare

Jerry and I spent the better part of the day today in the emergency room because last night I had some bleeding. The doctors did some blood tests - hormone levels are where they should be - and a sonogram - baby's heartbeat is strong. Everything checked out ok, but we welcome any prayers! Hopefully the bleeding will subside in the next day or so.

On a happier note, we got to find out if we're having a boy or a girl. I'm not going to reveal tonight, but I would love for you to post a comment and tell me what you think!

By the way, we're a little further along than we thought. Baby's head and abdomen circumference measure 14 weeks and 2 days. New projected delivery date is July 17.

5 comments:

Dana said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! YOU CANNOT WITHHOLD THAT KIND OF INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!! You are in my prayers. I love you. Laine and I both think it's a girl.

:-) Dana

Tanna said...

Can't guess. I have insider information. =) All I'm sayin' is that I am on the search for the perfect shades. lol. I love you, Sweetie. My prayers are always with you. All is well.

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHH! I can't believe you already found out the sex!!! I always thought you were going to have a girl. I'm dying to know!
Sorry about the bleeding, I know that is scary!
Keep us posted!
Love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

So sorry about the scare - I hope all has stabilized and is well. I am guessing a girl. Amanda needs a little girl to dress up -she'll be another Suri Cruise. And Jerry will surely be putty in her tiny hands. But somewhere along the line, there must be another genuine Baby C boy too!

Anonymous said...

I hope your feeling better call us soon we're anxious to hear the details...our guess is a Boy...Love you both Dad and Janna