Ask him his favorite part of Disney World, and this was it. Getting to meet Sofia the First. It was all he wanted to do. I wish you could have seen his face beaming when she walked up. He was smitten. He touched the pearls on her dress. He hugged her. And she acted as though she was smitten right back in return - even wrote "I love you" on his autograph book. Couldn't have been any sweeter.
1 comment:
I love this. SO precious! Looks like you guys made some great memories at Disney. Sorry it wasn't all you thought it would be. Traveling with kids is hard and going all day every day can be too much for some kids. My kids are definitely like that so we have tried to be very careful about our vacations so far. Probably more selfish on my part because being with tired, cranky kids while spending a lot of money doesn't sound fun to me. ;-)
Roo's party looked fabulous. I sure do wish we were closer so we could celebrate with you guys. Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment