7.20.2014

Big Boy Joy - Day 20

IMG_7151


IMG_7150

No trip to the beach is complete without the pink goggles. Still his favorite color, although, now he's added purple and green, too.

1 comment:

Lauri said...

I am trying so hard to catch up on blogging. Spent 8 hours -- 8! -- on the computer today uploading photos and scheduling posts. Oh my, it's such a job.

I don't check blog sites very often, but I am LOVING all of your boy joy posts! You are doing such a great job of capturing true joy; I can just feel it in your words and of course see it in the pictures. Your photos are AMAZING! That camera is working for ya, girl!

I don't reach out often but I am thinking of you guys so much. And seeing these pics of your BIG boys...can I admit that it makes me sad that I'm not there to see them grow up in person? Thank goodness you take such fantastic photos that reveal so much about their personalities and character traits!

Happy belated birthday to both of your sweet babies (let's face it, they will always be our babies!) and I look forward to lots more big boy joy in the days to come!