6.10.2013

Supermen

My boys don't know a thing about the Superman comic book hero, but they sure do have fun wearing their little caped crusader shirts.
IMG_3183

Alex could be a young Clark Kent, don't you think?
IMG_2984

A more serious look while practicing "flying."
IMG_3153

Superhero day at church. Little Clark Kent poses with one of the children's leaders.
IMG_3056

High-flying adventures...
IMG_3044


IMG_3031


IMG_3015


IMG_3008


IMG_2993


I adore my sweet little man!
IMG_3097

For Roo's birthday we gave him the Boogie Monster book set (follow up to the Tickle Monster book we love so much). Every bit as fabulous as Tickle Monster. I wish you could see these boys dancing  with their superhero capes and "boogie legs" on. Priceless!
IMG_3148

IMG_3152

IMG_3123


IMG_3129


IMG_3130


IMG_3132


Oh, how they've captured my heart! I could just eat these boys up!!

2 comments:

Tanna said...

P.r.i.c.e.l.e.s.s.!!!!! Oh, I do love those Supermen!! They are Noni's super heroes!! xoxo

Lauri said...

Oh, Amanda, where to begin?! I am LOVING your blog updates lately. You have become a bloggin' machine and putting the rest of us to shame! Thank you so much for sharing such great stories and amazing (and I do mean amazing) pictures so that I can stay caught up with your busy life! I don't make the time to comment, but rest assured I am keeping up and loving every moment you share!!

I am so impressed about Alex's AWANA class. I had never heard of that until Dana mentioned it, and it sounds like such an amazing and enriching experience for kids. To memorize 20 Bible verses is such an accomplishment!!

And sweet Roo, how can he be 2 already?? I feel like he is forever imprinted in my mind as a sweet baby with an infectious smile, so it's hard for me to accept that he's grown into this active toddler (who just so happens to look so much like his older brother that I sometimes don't know whose picture I'm looking at, ha!)

Roo's Mickey Mouse party looked SO great -- You have some mad party planning skillz girl!! :-) All of the little details were so perfect.

I miss you like crazy, friend. So sorry I'm not better at calling/texting to keep in touch. Hope your summer is off to a good start!