I love it! Roo is getting so big I have to do a double take with each picture to figure out which cutie I'm looking at? Where did you get the Mater ride on toy? We have to have one of those! Connor's head would pop off. He can not get enough of May-May and Chow (as in Ka-chow).
3 comments:
I love it! Roo is getting so big I have to do a double take with each picture to figure out which cutie I'm looking at? Where did you get the Mater ride on toy? We have to have one of those! Connor's head would pop off. He can not get enough of May-May and Chow (as in Ka-chow).
Lots of fun times to be had outside! They are so lucky to have each other. Built in best buddies!!
=) Love those little Caped Crusaders!! ;)
Post a Comment