Can't you just hear it? Jerry and I are nuts about the sound of laughter in our home. And I love it when he says to either of the boys, "You have a great laugh, buddy!" Because they most certainly do – just like their daddy.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Jerry does have a great laugh! How sweet that they are carrying it on and that Jerry appreciates it.
The boys looked so handsome on Easter. I cannot believe how big Roo is getting. He is catching up on his big brother. I'm glad y'all had a nice day.
2 comments:
Jerry does have a great laugh! How sweet that they are carrying it on and that Jerry appreciates it.
The boys looked so handsome on Easter. I cannot believe how big Roo is getting. He is catching up on his big brother. I'm glad y'all had a nice day.
Dana
Oh, yes.... I can hear it... just wish I were hearing it right beside me... ;) A magical, wonderful sound!! XOXOXO
Post a Comment