LOL!! Each has his own virtues... vogue-ing is not our precious Alex's. Though even without the modeling drive, he is one of his Noni's VERY favorite models in the whole wide world!! Oh, I wish I could scoop that Big Little Man up right now... we'd be having our coffee and chocolate milk. ;) xoxo
I will send you my two "no-way-am-I-looking-at-the-camera-AND-smiling-at-the-same-time" girls and you will think Alex is amazing. He is such a cutie and your mom is WAY too talented. Does she ever sell anything on Etsy?
2 comments:
LOL!! Each has his own virtues... vogue-ing is not our precious Alex's. Though even without the modeling drive, he is one of his Noni's VERY favorite models in the whole wide world!! Oh, I wish I could scoop that Big Little Man up right now... we'd be having our coffee and chocolate milk. ;) xoxo
I will send you my two "no-way-am-I-looking-at-the-camera-AND-smiling-at-the-same-time" girls and you will think Alex is amazing. He is such a cutie and your mom is WAY too talented. Does she ever sell anything on Etsy?
Post a Comment