1.07.2013

He vogues.

Roo has become quite the model these days. I'm enjoying what I know will be a burst of a season where he actually lets me take his picture. Here he is in some of his knitwear from Noni. Don't just stand there, let's get to it – strike a pose, there's nothing to it. Vogue.

_MG_5554

_MG_5551

_MG_5543

_MG_5541

_MG_5527

_MG_5560

_MG_5559

_MG_5512

4 comments:

Allyson said...

He is so little to act so big. Loads of personality packed in every square inch of that Roo Bear - no doubt about it. You captured him so well in these pictures. Just too cute!

nanny said...

I can't believe how much he has grown. Quite the model.....so cute

Tanna said...

Oh, be still my heart!! He has moved himself firmly to the top of Noni's knitting list with every little pose and cut of the eye. LOL! Oh, this Noni is missing her Little Men & Co.... {sigh}... xoxoxoxo

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

SO DARLING...those dark eyes melt hearts! What fun!