6.15.2012

Fort Fun

We built a fort recently. I'm not sure if a single sheet draped over two chairs really qualifies as a "fort," but I'm going with it.
_MG_6757
Luckily, they have no basis for comparison at this point, so they thought it was just splendid; however, I quickly came to the realization that I seriously need to sharpen this skill as the momma of two boys. And I need to scour the house for additional fort-building supplies.
_MG_6758
To heighten their fort experience, I brought out the can of Redi-Whip and squirted some into their mouths. That was my attempt at making up for the lack of awesome-ness in the fort department. They were sold.
_MG_6759
And, just as a note, Alex was in on the fun, but he was not interested in being in on the photographing. Go figure.

5 comments:

The Little Adventures of LueLee said...

That is a good fort!!! :) and I imagine in the future those boys will have one squirt of whip cream on the ice-cream and one in the mouth.... its the best part of the whole whip cream in a can :) love y'all hugs and loves xoxox

The Little Adventures of LueLee said...

That is a good fort!!! :) and I imagine in the future those boys will have one squirt of whip cream on the ice-cream and one in the mouth.... its the best part of the whole whip cream in a can :) love y'all hugs and loves xoxox

Hilde Kraiss said...

Looks fun! Trust me, you'll get better at fort making, but so will the boys. Good forts need lots of pillows on the inside and several stuffed animals never hurt either. And if you don't have whipped cream cookies are a plus. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Love the fort. That's pretty much how our forts look. Ryan always tears them down so I don't put much effort into them yet. :-) I hope Roo's teeth are feeling better soon.

Dana

nanny said...

More Please......ha
Love that little curl in the back....