



This month, he had his first Chick-fil-A chicken nugget. He seems to be losing interest in baby food as he ventures into more table food. He absolutely loves being able to feed himself.

We're in full-on crawling mode over here. He's still finessing the movement and coordination of it all, but he's working hard to keep up with big brother.

Speaking of, Roo-Muppet loves him some Alex. And Alex loves him some Roo-Muppet. Alex is always wanting Roo to come play with him. And Roo always, always smiles when Alex is around. Their love is so sweet.

Roo had his first time in the swing.

On the first push, his little arms and hands just shook as he was trying to figure out what was going on.

And then he sat back and enjoyed himself, smiling all the while.

I see lots of park days in our future this spring. Both boys love, love, love being outside.

A couple of other updates...Roo has gotten his top right incisor. And teething has been a BEAR!! I will be glad when that last chomper comes in. Goodness! Poor little guy - he really is such a trooper.
And on the crawling front, it was amazing to watch him go from army crawling, to transitioning from lying on his stomach to sitting up, to a full-on crawl in a matter of three days. Oh, and in the midst of all that, pulling up in his bed! The days go so quickly, I tell ya.
Love this sweet little guy. =)
7 comments:
Cute pictures! I definitely agree with you that the days go so quickly. I'm planning Connor's first birthday! I don't know where the time has gone. Glad little Andrew has had his first tastes of the all important CFA. Connor definitely likes to eat his nuggets. I love seeing your posts and think of you so often. xoxo
Wonderful photos of little Roo-Muppet. That bubble suit does fit perfectly right now... five more weeks, not so sure.
His smile is electric. I know he and Alex will be such good friends as well as brothers. A wonderful thing.
The first year is so full of change... so is the second and third and fourth and fifth. Thank you for the updates.
Amanda you have two of the most handsome little men! So precious. Your days must be filled with fun (and work)!
I cant believe he is 8 months! My favorite age :) I love how hearty they are at this age and how every day is a new milestone. Great pictures!!!
What a BIG boy! Won't be long before he's walking all over the place. Can't believe he's already crawling! AND eating Chic Fil A nuggets. Life doesn't get much better than that. :-) He's such a cutie pie. It just goes by way too fast. Savor up all those sweet moments!
I'll NEVER forget...Kaitlynn was about Roo's age when we visited you in Roanoke. She was refusing most baby foods and we had to make a Chick-fil-A run just for her!! So I definitely can relate to sweet Roo digging him some nuggets. YUM!
What a lovable, huggable, squishable little Roo-bear you have there! I just want to eat him up! That smile is killer. I just know he's gonna be a ladies man!! I also know how much joy it brings you to see your sweet boys learning how to play together and enjoy one another's company. What a blessing! Good luck keeping up now that he's on the go... The fun is just beginning!! :-)
GOOOOOOD GRAVY! I feel like the little Roo was just born yesterday... Can you do me a favor and put a brick on both Roo and Little Man's head to keep em small forever??? Love looking at their little smiles it brightens my day :) Love yall Bunches xoxoxo
Post a Comment