![]() |
| Little Puppy at the festival at his school. |
![]() |
| Gearing up for some trick or treating in the neighborhood. |
![]() |
| The boys on Halloween night. |
![]() |
| Bzzzzzzz. |
![]() |
| Getting his first candy of the night at his friend Sully's house. (Sully is the monkey.) |
![]() |
| Pounding the pavement to find more candy. |
![]() |
| Trick or treat! |
![]() |
| The puppy and the bee. |
![]() |
| Getting an up close and personal visit with the alpaca. SO soft! |
![]() |
| In line for our free hot dogs and chips at the festival with Alex's friends Ellie and Caleb. |
![]() |
| Woof! |











8 comments:
l.o.v.e.d! Getting to see more Halloween adventures!! Sooooo cute!
I love the look on Alex's face when he is next to the Alpaca! Noni would have loved to get to see that little animal, too... and maybe swipe some of its undercoat... you know I love the alpaca yarns. ;)
The bzzzzz... shot of Ahn-Roo is great. Love my Little Men. Thank you so much for sharing these with us... XOXOXOXOXO
I'm so glad there were no germs lurking around this year....
Pictures are so cute. That Andrew is so happy!!Wish I could get my hands on him....
SOOO CUTE!!!! I love Halloween it is one of my favorite Holidays, well i think every one of the Holidays is my favorite but none the less Little Man and Mr. Roo looked awesome in their costumes :) Love yall xoxoxoxo
Great pictures - so fun!!
Amanda, the boys are adorable! I always love the expressions on Littlest Man's face when he watches Little Man. I'm so happy I got to see all that cuteness up close last month.
Best,
Bonnie
Ok, three things here...first, I've missed you in blogland! I've missed seeing your posts and pictures of those sweet boys. Second, could Andrew's cheeks be any more adorable? Just want to sqeeze those precious cheeks! Healthy boy! And thirdly, I had to smile when I saw Lightening McQueen Alex. That costume looks adorable on him. Sweet boy!
So glad you guys had fun this year and no one was sick! CAN'T wait to see you guys soon!
Katherine
P.S. Your Two Cents means the world to me I would take a full bank if I could :) oxoxoxox
LOVE the costumes! But even more than that, I just love those sweet smiles! They both look so precious in their costumes. I can only imagine how much fun you and Jerry had watching your little men enjoy the Halloween traditions. So glad you had such a successful day (and night)!
Post a Comment