I like snow. I do. It's beautiful to watch falling. It's beautiful to see blanketed grounds. It's even fun to play in and make ice cream out of. But I won't be sad to see it go this year.
From the beginning of February, we've had snowfall at least once a week. We've missed more days of school than I can count, and even the preschool is facing make-up days.
Our biggest snowfall this season was a whopping 22". I tried to take pictures of it – I DID take pictures of it – but there was no way to show the perspective of how deep it was.
We park one of our cars on the street, and it was buried in snow. Just one big mound of snow.
After the sidewalks were shoveled, the piles of snow were taller than both boys. They loved it!
I loved it, too, but was glad when it all melted...just in time for yet another snowfall.
Last Monday it snowed here for what I'm hoping will be the final time this spring. Our daffodils are finally starting to break ground and bloom and the Bradford pear trees have blossomed. Each year I am so grateful when spring arrives, but this may be the year I appreciate it the most. Bring on the sunshine and warm weather!






1 comment:
Oh, yes! Bring on the sunshine!! Though I do love seeing my Big Boys in their Noni headgear. ;) Give them a hug from Texas... love y'all. xoxoxo
Post a Comment