Is it really possible that he is 1 and walking and using his fork? Geeze oh pete time flies in this phase of our lives doesn't it? I miss you and your sweet mom. Wish I was in Texas so that we could see one another again. Some day :)
I loved sitting down and catching up with the two of you!
5 comments:
Looks like he is having the time of his life :)
Cute pictures you've posted. I love the one of Alex putting stickers on Jerry's face. Can only imagine how excited Alex was for him to wake up!! Cute!
How cute. He's off and flying, uh?
my all time favorite "toy"... with my all time favorite Little Men... round two!
Is it really possible that he is 1 and walking and using his fork? Geeze oh pete time flies in this phase of our lives doesn't it? I miss you and your sweet mom. Wish I was in Texas so that we could see one another again. Some day :)
I loved sitting down and catching up with the two of you!
Post a Comment