Oh my this is sooooo cute!!! Good thing Jerry is a sound sleeper or a good actor.
So, so funny! I love how serious Alex looks. How did the shark end up liking all those stickers?
Now that is just funny. I love it. This will be a great one to show him down the road.
I first saw this pic yesterday and it made me laugh so hard! And then I woke up in the middle of the night last night and thought about it again, chuckling to myself. Hilarious! Definitely one to set aside for future use, haha!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my this is sooooo cute!!! Good thing Jerry is a sound sleeper or a good actor.
So, so funny! I love how serious Alex looks. How did the shark end up liking all those stickers?
Now that is just funny. I love it. This will be a great one to show him down the road.
I first saw this pic yesterday and it made me laugh so hard! And then I woke up in the middle of the night last night and thought about it again, chuckling to myself. Hilarious! Definitely one to set aside for future use, haha!
Post a Comment