6.14.2009

Guest Bathroom Reveal

After seven months of living in Mirabelle, we have finally finished all of the major construction work that we started when we moved in. Please note use of the word "major" here. There are still plenty of "small" projects to do to keep us busy as long as we live in this house. Oh, and there's lots of decorating still to be done. But in the meantime, I've decided to post some of the before and afters of our upstairs guest bathroom.

BEFORE


AFTER





BEFORE


AFTER


BEFORE


AFTER


Gone are the cracked plaster walls, the linoleum tile floors, the nasty stained toilet, the awkwardly placed lighting, the exposed pipes, and the poorly built framework around the tub.

They've been replaced with new sheet rock and crown molding, tile floors, a sparkling new toilet, farmhouse style light fixtures (and a recessed light in the ceiling with a fan to pull out the moisture), plumbing that runs under the floor, and new tile and framework around the tub.

Here's some detail of the tile work. I love the sweet little pearl accents.


Can't wait to have visitors...

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Looks great. I know you're glad to have that done!

Dana said...

Looks awesome! Love the details! Do I get to use that bathroom when I come visit?