Mom, Jerry, and I took a ride along the Blue Ridge Parkway last weekend. We drove for about an hour or so to the Peaks of Otter and had lunch at a great little place that overlooked a pond and the mountains. Here are some pics from the drive.
I don't think that middle picture is a bore! LOL! Love you big! And, I think either the C&B island OR the trash to treasure find would work fine... whichever one makes you smile when you think of it in that space!!! Color will depend on whichever destination it lands in. =) XOXOXOXOXOX
1 comment:
I don't think that middle picture is a bore! LOL! Love you big! And, I think either the C&B island OR the trash to treasure find would work fine... whichever one makes you smile when you think of it in that space!!! Color will depend on whichever destination it lands in. =) XOXOXOXOXOX
Post a Comment